First Tracks Breakfast Guide
Whistler Blackcomb Fresh Tracks offers early birds a mountain-sized breakfast buffet and early loading privileges on Whistler mountain. Upload to the Roundhouse Lodge on the Whistler Mountain Gondola between 7:30 am and 8:30 am. As soon as Whistler Patrol gives the okay on Whistler mountain avalanche clearance, you're free to hit the open runs on the upper half of the mountain.
Fresh Tracks Tips
- Be at the base of the Whistler Village Gondola at 7 am.
- Upload between 7:30-8:30 am.
- On busy days, Fresh Tracks may sell out. Access is limited to the first 650 people at the base on the morning of the breakfast.
- Put your Fresh Tracks ticket in a handy pocket, because you must hand it in at the Roundhouse Lodge at the top.
- Listen for the "Runs are open" call when you're in the Roundhouse Lodge.
- Do not ski/ride all the way back to the bottom of the mountain. If you do, you will not be allowed back up before the regular opening time without purchasing another Fresh Tracks Ticket (you handed in your ticket at the top).
- Emerald Express and Big Red Express will be the usual lifts open to you at the top of the mountain.